Supply Chain Coordinator (m/w/d) – 10000-1191268788-S
- Ensure on time and on quality delivery of Part21 hardware
- Manage the production and delivery of Part21 hardware as per the
Master Schedule & Order Book
- Ensure availability through supporting forecasting process, flow down
and robust industrial governance
- Ensure that all orders are placed, managed, tracked and closed with
action taken to resolve any gaps
- Provide reporting and status to both the product delivery stream and
the wider EPI stream organization, including coordination with demand
providers when the demand cannot be executed
- Escalate effectively and clearly to Head of Product Delivery when the
supply chain is unable to fulfil the customer need on time or on quality
- Support the risk management process and supplier industrial reviews
- Continually identify improvements to our ways of working
- Work as a critical part of the team to implement improvement activities
- University degree in Engineering, Business, Program Management or
Supply Chain Management – at least Bachelor
- Experience 2-3 years required in the field of aviation
- High negotiation skills to manage complex product delivery plans with
vendors and customers
- High coordination, communication and presentation skills
- Very good knowledge and handling of SAP necessary
- Good knowledge and use of MS-Office
- Able to work effectively in a multi-cultural environment.
- Very good spoken and written English necessary.
- Good spoken and written German preferable.
- High coordination, communication and presentation skills.
What to expect from us:
- Placement into an internationally operating company developing aircraft
We are looking forward to your application. Please refer to the reference number
of the job description.
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
For further questions please contact Mrs. Ingrun Hofmann (0151 / 56 53 46 31)
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, sende deine Unterlagen per E-Mail an email@example.com